In order to protect the safety of our staff and residents during this time, please apply to this position online instead of visiting the community directly. Thank you.
Have you always wanted to work in the healthcare field? Has the length of training and the cost of tuition prevented you from achieving your dreams? We have the perfect solution!
Aegis Living is hiring caregivers to train on the floor, while attending a no-cost CNA training! This is the first step to becoming a licensed CNA in the State of Washington.
We offer a 6-week course with classes Monday-Tuesday and Wednesday. Working hours are scheduled between Thursday- Sunday (see shifts below). The cost of the course, materials and examination fees are covered through this program.
Aegis is so committed to developing our dedicated caregivers that we will pay for your continuing education, including Mental Health, Dementia, CPAR/FA and Medication Technician courses.
We are now accepting applications for our next class beginning April 2020. Classes fill up quickly, so apply today and begin a career with Aegis Living!
We generally have openings in available in the following Washington locations:
- Seattle (Queen Anne, Madison, West Seattle)
- Mercer Island
Available working shifts: 6:00 AM-2:00 PM, 2:00 PM-10:00 PM, 10:00 PM-6:00 AM
As a Caregiver your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Serve meals to residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Care Giver
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Successful completion of a background check, TB test, and human performance evaluation
- 12-month commitment to employment with Aegis Living after the completion of your training.
- Ability to be a team player
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top-rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!