Aegis of Mercer Island an assisted living community, we are looking for someone who loves taking care of our elderly population. Are you someone who loves to be of service, loves making a difference and contributing to others? Then, we have a job for you!
Located at: 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Care Managers and Med-Techs are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
As a Medication Technician your contributions to the team may include:
- Passing medication to residents under guidance of Health Services Director, Care Director and Associate Care Director using an electronic system.
- Working on the floor assisting Caregivers with ADL's when needed
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Active C.N.A. or HCA license and Nurse Delegation
- Ability to be a team player and communicate effectively
- Ability to have patience with our residents
- Ability to read and write in English
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
To apply for this position, please respond with your resume and contact information or call Alma Lara Recruiter- Line Staff at (425) 449-4984