Are you looking for meaning and creativity in your career? Aegis Living is leading the industry in quality care for seniors, and we are looking for a Life Enrichment Assistant with a background in music! As the music specialist, you’ll provide a special and unique service that promises to improve our residents’ quality of life. At Aegis, we believe that life does not end when entering assisted living. Come join our talented team and make an impact on the lives of the residents we serve!
We are located at Aegis Ravenna 8511 15th Ave NE Seattle WA 98115
Looking for 3 days a week availability. Likely Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday or Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Flexible to work weekends IF needed.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Assist in creating innovative music classes, projects, and activities
- Engage and encourage residents to participate in music programs
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relationships and practice effective team behavior
- Communicate effectively in the presence of large groups
- Manage resources and time effectively
- Build rapport with residents and family members
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassion and empathy
- Positive attitude and team orientation
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living, adult day care, or a related field
- Experience in program implementation
- Experience teaching music
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This is a really special company.
- BENEFITS: We are committed to “Making Lives Better” – not only for our residents, but for our employees and their families as well. We know that our employees are the foundation for our success, so a competitive benefits package is just one way that we say “thank you” for the love and compassion that they show our residents every day. In addition to medical, dental, vacation/holiday/sick leave and 401K options; Aegis Living offers tuition assistance, a home mortgage discount program, and appreciation days. Appreciation days are time that an employee earns through tenure; these days off are in appreciation for all of the wonderful things that our employees do. Please feel free to ask for a benefits summary as part of your interview process.
- CAREER PATH: Opportunities abound here at Aegis! One of our Care Managers is now a two time winning "General Manager of the Year!" The sky's the limit at Aegis!
- PLUS! We have a FUN COMMITTEE at each of our communities to nurture and foster FUN at work, AND we have lots of "Aegis Extras" that include things like discounts to products and services you might enjoy. We’re always coming up with fun new ways to reward our employees. Do a web search for Aegis Employee Lottery for one of many examples! This truly is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Alma Lara at (425) 449-4984 for additional information