Do people tell you that you are positive and fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Áegis Living is a service-focused leader in assisted living and memory care that believes if you value employees and make them feel special, you will attract and retain the best. We want compassionate, hard-working leaders who want to grow with an expanding company!
This job is located at Aegis of Queen Anne on Galer, 223 W. Galer St. Seattle, WA 98119
As a Medication Technician your contributions to the team may include:
- Passing medication to residents under guidance of Health Services Director, Care Director and Associate Care Director using an electronic system.
- Working on the floor assisting Caregivers with ADL's when needed
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Active C.N.A. or HCA license and Nurse Delegation
- Ability to be a team player and communicate effectively
- Ability to have patience with our residents
- Ability to read and write in English
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" and Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis is in search of Community WELLNESS NURSES that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it.
Please apply online or contact Recruiter- Line Staff Alma Lara at (425) 449-4984 for more details.