Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors?
As a Caregiver your exceptional career opportunity awaits! We offer opportunities to future employees who want to grow with a company and have the most rewarding job!
Join our close-knit team at Aegis of Kent! We specialize in memory care for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Located at: 10421 SE 248th St, Kent, WA 98030
We are looking for Caregivers for our AM Shift (6- 2 PM) Sunday through Thursday
As a Caregiver (CNA or HCAC) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Serve meals to residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Care Giver
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Caregivers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Active Certifications
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Alma Lara for more information at 425-449-4984