Do you enjoy making great first impressions with everyone you meet? Are you skilled in multi-tasking, effectively communicating, and prioritizing tasks?
We are located on 14900 1st Ave NE, Shoreline, WA 98155
Looking for someone available Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 8 pm.
If you have a radiant smile and excel in multitasking join our team and become the central hub of our community as our Concierge!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Greet and direct visitors, families, residents, and employees to the right person or place
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments and family outings with Care and Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees responsibilities
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Concierge
- Compassionate and positive attitude
- AMAZING people skills
- Adapt to change and ability to multitask
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to remain calm and think quickly under stressful situations
Please enjoy this video that highlights some of the people we have the pleasure to work with every day! And a little bit about why we keep winning "Best Place to Work" awards:
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Alma Lara at (425)-449-4984 for more information.