Imagine going to a job everyday where you get to truly make a difference in people’s lives, or having the opportunity to work in an environment that is positive and fun, a job that offers their employees the ability to learn and grow professionally. If you are an energetic and friendly person who would like to showcase your attention to detail and organizational skills, then we are looking for you!
Aegis Living of South San Francisco has an immediate opening for an experienced Business Office Manager.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Coding invoices and maintaining vendor files
- Receive, record, and forward payments to appropriate department(s)
- Ensure accuracy of accounts receivable through the aging report, rent roll, and census report
- Coordinate benefits administration by explaining benefits to new staff members and any changes during annual enrollment
- Maintain personnel and resident administrative files
- Prepare and process payroll information including new hire paperwork
- Other duties as needed
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- 3 or more years exposure to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to interact professionally with co-workers, residents, and families
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top-rated company on Glassdoor. com. This really is a great place to work!
Please apply online or contact Marita Arevalo at 425.449.4981 for more information.