Imagine going to to a job where you get to make a difference in peoples lives every day. A place where you can be positive and fun while learning and growing professionally? We are looking for an experienced business office manager who would cherish being around our seniors every day. Come join the most distinctive Asian Chinese assisted living team on the West Coast!
Aegis Gardens celebrates Chinese and Asian culture in programs, culinary arts and traditions. We are in search of a BILINGUAL Business Office Manager who is fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English ( both written and verbal) for our assisted living and memory care community. Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills with organization, bookkeeping, payroll and accounting functions? Then we may be looking for you!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Code invoices and maintain vendor files
- Receive, record, and forward payments to appropriate department(s)
- Ensure accuracy of accounts receivable through the aging report, rent roll, and census report
- Coordinate benefits administration by explaining benefits to new staff members and any changes during annual enrollment
- Maintain personnel and resident administrative files
- Prepare and process payroll information including new hire paperwork
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- 3 or more years exposure to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to interact professionally with co-workers, residents, and families
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese and English ( verbal and written) is preferred
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Apply online or contact Marita Arevalo at 425.449.4981 for more information.