Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors?
As a Medication Caregiver your exceptional career opportunity awaits!
As a Medication Care Giver your contributions to the team may include:
- Nurse Delegation Certification
- Inform others of changes in a resident’s condition
- Dispense medications to residents
- Maintain records of medications administrated
- Assist with resident physical care, meals and activities
- Opportunity for growth to Associate Care Director
- Opportunity for growth to Wellness Nurse upon earning RN or LPN license
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Active Certifications or ability to take provided, required direct care training.
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Interested? Here's what you can do:
Please apply online or contact Marita Arevalo at 425.449.4981 for more information.