Do you enjoy making a difference and building successful relationships?
Are you creative with strong attention to detail?
Then we have a job for you! Aegis Living is growing fast and we are looking for a well-rounded, enthusiastic Recruiter who is eager to dive right in and help build our line-staff team within our communities. This position will be located at our Bellevue, WA office.
A day in the life...
- Develop effective recruiting strategies in support of staffing objectives
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, job sites, online platforms and social and professional networks
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- Pre-Screen job candidates and align candidates to job profiles
- Work independently to fill openings and meet the hiring needs of department Directors from time need is identified through to offer
- Manage and maintain applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Maintain recruiting metrics
Where You've Been:
- A minimum of 3 years of full life-cycle, high volume recruitment experience (including sourcing) required
- Experience supporting remote markets preferred (This position is located in Bellevue, WA and could support out of state hiring)
- Experience in building and acting upon a successful recruitment strategy
- Demonstrated successful hiring manager and candidate relationships. Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Passion to serve others
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on challenges
- Good problem-solving abilities with the ability to reprioritize and flex with the needs of the organization
Some Reasons Why You'd Want To Work With Us:
- You want to play a part in a growing and profitable company
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- You value diversity, equity, and inclusion. Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our Assisted Living Communities provide our residents a sophisticated lifestyle to include professional staff, enriching activities, and irresistible cuisine. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, and includes the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award.
Discover additional information at www.aegisliving.com/careers