Registered Nurse (RN) for Assisted Living
New grads are encouraged to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses and gain valuable skills and experience.
We offer great work life balance with paid holidays and set schedule! From Tuesday through Friday/Saturday
Aegis Living of Callahan, and assisted living community, is in search of a Wellness Nurse that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment. Looking to move up fast? Aegis is projected to open four new communities in WA in the next two years and we will be looking for strong and caring individuals to grow with us.
We are located at 15100 1st Ave. NE, Shoreline, WA 9815
As a Wellness Nurse your contributions & training may include:
- Medication Management
- Wound care
- Hands-on nursing care
- Provide nursing services to residents
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, and physicians
- Skin documentation and review
- Communicate care plan changes to staff
- Communication with families and physicians
- Report changes of condition and work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations and internal standards are met
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Audit eMARS, med cart
- Maintain accurate resident health records
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Participate in training of care staff
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- License that is active and in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- Opportunity for growth to Charge Nurse/Director of Nursing
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Excellent orientation for new grads and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" and Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis is in search of Community WELLNESS NURSES that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it.
Please apply online or contact Recruiter- Line Staff Alma Lara at (425) 449-4984 for more details.