This is a unique opportunity at our newest community, Aegis of Mercer Island! We are looking for individuals that want to provide 1:1 care with the intention to learn about working in an Assisted Living community to eventually transition into an Assisted Living and/or Memory Care Caregiver.
Are you looking to get your foot-in-the-door with a growing company? Do you want to work Monday-Friday? Are you looking for a care-giving opportunity that doesn't start during the traditional 6am and 2pm times?
We are located at Aegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lodge and brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
We are looking for Monday-Friday 1:1 Home Care Aides or Certified Nursing Assistants with the opportunity for the following shifts: 7am-1pm or 1pm-7pm! If you just completed your NAC/HCA class, come join us and get hands-on training before your state exam!
As a Caregiver your exceptional career opportunity awaits! We offer opportunities to future employees who want to grow with a company and have the most rewarding job!
As a Caregiver (CNA/NAC or HCAC) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide comfort care and physical care for one resident
- Serve meals to residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Provide additional support for other caregivers when needed
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Care Giver
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Caregivers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- NAC/HCAC preferred
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- For dedicated employees, we provide Continuing Education (CE), Mental Health training, Dementia training, First Aid/CPR training, medication technician training, and more!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Alma at (425)-449-4984 for more information.