ARE YOU A RN with leadership experience?
Are you looking for a job that you will love???
Join Aegis of Issaquah as our Director of Nursing.
We are in search of a leader for the Aegis of Issaquah Team to work as DIRECTOR OF NURSING. As our DON, you will lead health services and the nursing team and provide nursing care and oversignt for our Assisted Living and memory care residents.
Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care. The Issaquah Team provides outstanding care to our residents in a community that provides premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. Aegis of Issaquah is made up of seven charming cottages, each with their own dining rooms, common areas, and private apartments built on a 10 acre campus. A number of cottages are designed specifically for our residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia. Within these intimate assisted living cottages, neighbors create close knit bonds with each other and with the care and nursing teams.
With your nursing skills, people skills and leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of your residents, the resident family members, and your team members on a daily basis.
Your day to day:
- Provide oversight for the community’s health services programs .
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage 12 hour per day nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living and memory care residents.
- Provide resident assessments, create service plans, provide oversight for clinical charting, medication management, and ensure appropriate direction of care.
- Establish effective realtionships with physicians and families.
- Provide health services and community leadership and work closely with the General Manager, Sales Director, & Care Director ( manages the caregivers).
- Enjoy your team and provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents
Bring your skillset and lead the team with:
- RN license required. Current nursing license in good standing is required.
- Experience managing a team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
We will provide:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits and an enjoyable work environment and team.
- Ongoing training programs.
- Respect and appreciation.
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!