JOIN AEGIS - LOVE THE WORK, LOVE THE CULTURE AND LOVE THE MISSION
We are seeking an upbeat, talented, detail-oriented PROJECT MANAGER
Do you have a strong understanding of organizational change? Would you like to work in a beautiful Corporate Office setting and for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others? If you answered an enthusiastic “yes!” to these questions, the Project Manager role could be the perfect job for you!
The Job & The Day-to-Day:
The Project Manager is a key member of the team and reports to the Director of Analytics. The PM will work very closely with key organizational stakeholders and will develop, define and execute project plans, schedules, budgets, scope and deliverables. The Project Manager manages progress from initiation leading to the successful implementation of the software, and actively manages project issues and risks, facilitates business decisions and manages project communications and status reporting.
The PM will manage the EHS (electronic health records) project in conjunction with necessary changes and adaptations in business processes, associated change management, as well as the attainment of project/organizational goals and objectives in a timely fashion. He/She/They is accountable to project leadership to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrate technical competence
- Minimum of seven (7) years managing information technology projects
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working on healthcare related project management (vendor or client)
- Financial management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Understanding of both waterfall and agile project management methodologies
- Project management and Agile certification
- PMI Certified
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding of project management and/or software development methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management tools and their application
- Deep knowledge of methods to engage business staff to understand their needs, define requirements and identify effective solutions that are aligned with the businesses stratgic goals
- Engages confidently with senior levels of the organization on strategic issues surrounding projects and handles highly complex and political environments successfully
- Good understanding of organizational change management methods and approaches
- Knowledge of project financial management, negotiation and facilitation approaches
- Understanding of vendor and contract management
- Able to establish and maintain effective work relationships within and between workgroups
- Understanding of problem-solving approaches and ability to engage the collective knowledge of the project team to define a problem and design effective solutions
- Clearly and concisely organizes and communicates decisions, plans, goals and strategies to drive actions, tailored to audience
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- General knowledge of software applications, and proficiency with MS Project, MS Office (Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel & Access) and Visio
- An amazing culture & a beautiful office & a nice team environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
This is the opportunity to work in a lean, high performing team in our Bellevue headquarters. It is regarded as a special place to work as it has abundant natural light, a bistro with discounted meals made by our own chef, several rejuvenating hubs to include a tree house meeting room! Aegis was founded in 22 years ago and now operates 32 upscale senior living and memory care communities in WA, CA and NV. We are continuing in our growth with 7 communities in currently in development. We are proud to share that we have won many awards including Glassdoor's Employees Choice Award!
This position is located at: 415 118th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98005