At Aegis of Kirkland Lodge, an assisted living community, we are looking for someone who loves taking care of our elderly population. Are you someone who loves to be of service, loves making a difference and contributing to others? Then, we have a job for you! We are so committed to this we will even pay for your continuing education, including Mental Health, Dementia, CPR/FA and Medication Technician courses to dedicated employees. We hire HCA's and CNA's or PAY for you to attend HCA school!
Aegis of Kirkland Lodge is located at 12629 116th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034 in the heart of downtown Totem Lake.
We are currently looking for the following shifts:
- PM shift full time- 2pm to 10pm. Friday to Monday
- AM shift full time - 6am to 2pm. Friday to Monday
- NOC shift full time- 10pm to 6am. Friday to Monday
As a Caregiver, your contributions to the team may include:
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to be a team player
- Patience with families and residents
- Great multi-tasking skills
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Be a cheerleader to empower and encourage residents.
- Help residents with all daily life activities.
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Caregiver, Caregiver Lead, Associate Care Director and Care Director.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program.
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Apply by attaching a resume to this posting or by calling Ashley at 425-449-4982!