Aegis Gardens - Corte Madera, CA
Nurse | Charge Nurse | Director of Nursing
Join Aegis, and love your work, love your team and love the culture!
We are in search of a DIRECTOR of NURSING for our beautiful Aegis of Corte Madera Community. Located in the heart of Marin County, our beautiful community in Corte Madera provides both assisted living and memory care. As a Director of Nursing with Aegis, you will lead health services and manage the Corte Madera Assisted Living and Memory Care Nursing Team
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our Assisted Living Communities provide our residents a sophisticated lifestyle to include professional staff, enriching activities, and irresistible cuisine. We have 32 communities located in Washington, California & Nevada and are continuing in our growth with 7 in development. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, and includes the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award.
With your people skills and nursing leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
As a Director of Nursing your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Provide assessments, create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Work hands-on and provide excellent nursing care for each resident.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing:
- RN or LPN license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a nursing team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work environment.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
Location: Aegis of Corte Madera * 5555 Paradise Drive, Corte Madera, CA 94925
This really is a great place to work!