The Concierge position at Aegis Living of Kirkland is a people-facing, multi-tasking, exciting job that requires maturity and enduring patience from the right candidate. We are always looking to add people to our team who love coming to work with a positive, can-do attitude. If this describes your personality, please read on to see what this role entails..
Aegis of Kirkland is located at: 13000 Totem Lake Blvd NE, Kirkland, WA 98034 in downtown Totem Lake.
The schedule is: Saturday and Sunday- 10am to 6:30pm.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Greet and direct visitors, families, residents, and employees to the right person or place
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments and family outings with Care and Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees responsibilities
- Assist with putting together Crisis Folders for Marketing.
- Assist with serving lunch and dinner to residents
- Assist in group activities with our residents
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Concierge
- Compassionate and positive attitude
- AMAZING people skills
- Adapt to change and ability to multitask
- Ability to remain calm and think quickly under stressful situations
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
To apply, attach a resume and respond to this ad or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.