Aegis Gardens - Newcastle, WA
Nurse | Charge Nurse | Director of Nursing
Join Aegis, and love your work, love your team and love the culture!
We are in search of a DIRECTOR of NURSING for our beautiful Aegis Gardens Community that is designed to assist and provide loving care for our Residents and celebrate the Chinese culture. As a Director of Nursing with Aegis, you will lead health services and manage the Assisted Living and Memory Care Nursing Team at the Community.
Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details for this Assisted Living Campus. This beautiful Gardens Campus premieres offerings for an international clientele and includes a Chinese restaurant, tea rooms, exercise pool, theater and, sports den. We will include traditional practices like Acupuncture, Massage therapy, Tai Chi and games like Mah Jong. It also boasts of an on-site preschool and Event Center.
With your people skills and nursing leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
As a Director of Nursing your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Provide assessments, create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Work hands-on and provide excellent nursing care for each resident.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing / Health Services Director:
- RN license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a nursing team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
- Ability to speak Mandarin or another Asian language is a plus but not required.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work environment.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
Location: Aegis Gardens of Newcastle: 13056 SE 76th St., Newcastle 98056
This really is a great place to work!