Join Aegis Living as a Medication Care Manager where you will be valued and appreciated. You will receive respect from your superiors, coworkers, and the residents you care for! If you love to care for seniors and are a real “people person,” then you have just found the perfect job!
We are located at Aegis of South San Francisco, 2280 Gellert Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080. We are a quaint oasis in South San Francisco, with easy access from Daly City, San Bruno, and Brisbane!
We are looking for a full-time Sunday-Thursday Evening Medication Technician!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide excellent personal care to residents including bathing, grooming, dressing, toiletings, incontinence care, transfers/mobility, and dining
- Follow procedure and policies to safely and effectively manage medications for residents
- Encourage all residents to be as independent as possible in self-care
- Report all changes in resident condition to assigned supervisor according to policy
- Manage and administer medications
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Positive attitude and team orientation
- Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively with co-workers, residents, and families
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Experience with medication administration required
- Experience in Assisted Living or related industry preferred
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- BENEFITS: We are committed to “Making Lives Better” – not only for our residents, but for our employees and their families as well. We know that our employees are the foundation for our success, so a competitive benefits package is just one way that we say “thank you” for the love and compassion that they show our residents every day. In addition to medical, dental, vacation/holiday/sick leave and 401K options; Aegis Living offers tuition assistance, a home mortgage discount program, and appreciation days. Appreciation days are time that an employee earns through tenure; these days off are in appreciation for all of the wonderful things that our employees do. Please feel free to ask for a benefits summary as part of your interview process.
- CAREER PATH: Opportunities abound here at Aegis! One of our Care Managers is now a two time winning "General Manager of the Year!" The sky's the limit at Aegis!
- PLUS! We have a FUN COMMITTEE at each of our communities to nurture and foster FUN at work, AND we have lots of "Aegis Extras" that include things like discounts to products and services you might enjoy. We’re always coming up with fun new ways to reward our employees. Do a web search for Aegis Employee Lottery for one of many examples! This truly is a great place to work!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This is a really special company.
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.