Would you love a job where your contribution makes a difference in the lives of others?
Join our incredible team at Aegis Gardens in Newcastle! 13056 SE 76th St, Newcastle, WA 98056
As a Maintenance Assistant, your responsibilities include:
- Perform repairs and do preventative
- maintenance on mechanicals
- Prepare rooms for new residents
- Occasional housekeeping related tasks
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Commitment to high quality standards and service
- Demonstrated maintenance and repair expertise
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Communicate effectively
- Practice team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Build resident and family satisfaction
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program
Please complete an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983