Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors?
Join our Aegis Gardens of Newcastle community! We are a brand new Asian-Inspired community offering a culturally authentic experience for our residents.
Located at: 13056 SE 76th St, Newcastle, WA 98056
We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Caregivers for all shifts
As a Caregiver your exceptional career opportunity awaits! We offer certification to future employees who want to grow with a company and have the most rewarding job! We are currently hiring for all shifts.
As a Caregiver (CNA/NAC or HCAC) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Care Giver
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Caregivers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
- Ability to speak Mandarin/Cantonese is a PLUS
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please complete an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for more information.