RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH AN AMAZING NEW JOB As DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | OWNER'S REPRESENTATIVE with AEGIS LIVING
At Aegis Living we're building more than buildings, we're building luxury Assisted Living Communities and offering a beautiful and supportive home for our valued seniors. The Aegis Living Development Manager is an experienced Owner's Representative with experience in the construction industry.
We are growing and looking for a well-rounded Development Manager/Owner's Rep to add to our Corporate Team! To make a house a home, our dedicated Development Team is passionate about our commitment to innovation in community development and the field of eldercare. With each property we build, we seek to push the envelope further with unique design concepts. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of eldercare at the state and national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING-5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design and more.
SUCCESS FACTORS are the combination of skills, attributes and behaviors that, when applied, produce individual and organizational success:
- Caring and compassionate attitude and the ability to articulate true concern for the creation of our product, our residents and our dedication to excellence.
- Strong team, leadership and communication skills to effectively work with our internal and external teams.
- Commitment to high quality standards and service
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to run 2 projects concurrently.
- Ability to travel to CA for day trips every week or two.
A day in the life...
- Assist senior management during the acquisition phase of a site in performing due diligence duties to include property inspections, coordination of environmental and engineering reports, attainment of all necessary permits, and establishment of building budgets in accordance with the Lender's loan documents
- Manage project by directing General Contractor and consultants.
- Review all change orders requests, RFI's, and submittals
- Manage all owner consultants including architect, civil engineers, shoring, geotechnical, material testing, etc.
- Coordinate with in-house Interior Design Team for approval of interior finishes and selection of all FF&E.
- Provide Value Engineering ideas.
- Ensure project schedules, budget, and quality are in alignment with project goals.
- Appoint and integrate new consultants and staff into a team.
- Resolve day to day technical issues. Address code compliance requirements.
Where you’ve been:
- You have 3 or more years of experience working as a Project Manager is required.
- Experience working in hotel or large multi-family buildings preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, internet, and software applications including Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Bluebeam or similiar program experience a plus.
- Customer service orientation and ability to work comfortably within a diverse team of architects, contractors, designers and clients.
- Strong management, leadership skills & customer service orientation required. Skilled in building relationships and negotiating with Owner Consultants, vendors and external & internal teams.
- Preferred experience managing projects of $20 - $50 mil +
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we are a recipient of the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award. If you work for us you can expect a great team and work environment , and an organization that is making a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis. Discover additional information about our organization at www.aegisliving.com/careers.
This really is a great place to work!