Ring in the New Year with an Amazing new job as Content Marketing Manager
Are you unruly with a desire to do good? Got a BIG heart for people stories? Do you love capturing the perfect shot, posting on the fly, get pumped up with challenges that let your strengths shine in brand storytelling on digital platforms and social media to foster a human connection?
Then we have a job for you! We’re growing fast and looking for a well-rounded digital marketer skilled in photography, writing, web content creation and managing a brand’s message and voice together with the audience information needs.
There is an incredible demand for the service and experiences that we’re creating. We’re in the business of serving seniors in assisted living and memory care who have lived amazing lives and we work to help them embrace the possibilities of each day. We are passionately committed to celebrating their beauty and bragging about the colleagues who work creatively to elevate our resident experiences as we work to redefine senior living. Lastly, we are a well-known brand of servant-based leaders looking for one more. You.
This role is a hands-on role responsible for strategic planning and tactic execution and works collaboratively with PR, Digital Marketing, contractors and cross-functionally within the company, reporting to the Director of Marketing Communication. As a brand storyteller and social guru, you will lead content creation across platforms and in support of acquisition and retention.
A day in the life…
Propose and execute on creative ideas for content that supports marketing campaigns, social content, web content and other creative asset needs across the full customer funnel and across several target customer personas.
- Develop a content marketing calendar that aligns with the brand direction and meets the objectives of the business. Drive social media strategy and organic content planning and creation to increase followers and engagement of key audience segments
- Manage day-to-day social media activities, monitoring, optimizing, responding, and engaging with our social community.
- Lead and produce effective written marketing assets from microcopy and marketing calls-to-action to long-form story arcs for our website and blogs.
- Use Mad photography skills to capture life in motion and support video creation.
- Intense fisher of stories, endlessly curious and driven to tell the stories of our residents, employees, and families in innovative and compelling ways for the brand and to drive business.
- Draw insights from KPIs related to content and institutionalize successes and learnings for future marketing needs.
- Support community requests for marketing content support.
- Bring energy, ideas and fresh perspective to a team that values all three.
- Reflect your team player mentality in our growing company by signing up to help partners on marketing projects as is needed.
Where You’ve Been:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications Marketing, Business or a related field with 4 to 6 years of marketing communications, product marketing, and copywriting and blogging experience.
- Experience in strategy and execution of social media management, writing for various types of media including web content, sales/B2C, material, user experience copy, and video. Knowledge and/or experience creating and curating website content is preferred.
- Demonstrated visual storytelling. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Project management experience preferred.
- Passion to serve others and lack of ego when stakeholders provide feedback.
Some reasons why you'd want to work with us:
- You want to play a high profile part in a growing profitable company.
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do.
- You're looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration. inventiveness, entrepreneurism and on-your-toes thinking.
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful.
- You value diversity, equity, and inclusion. Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally.
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful.
- Professional development opportunities through conferences, workshops, and training.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package.
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our Assisted Living Communities provide our residents a sophisticated lifestyle to include professional staff, enriching activities, and irresistible cuisine. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, and includes the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award.
Discover additional information at www.aegisliving.com/careers