Here at Aegis of Issaquah, we are looking for one exceptional housekeeper who loves their job, being part of a team, and of course working around our seniors! Come see why Aegis Living is the best place to work.
Aegis of Issaquah is located in the heart of Downtown Issaquah near Gilman Village and Target. Five minutes off of 900 and I-90.
The position is a Sunday to Thursday shift from 7am to 3:30pm.
The following position responsibilities are essential functions of the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested accommodation:
• Clean resident rooms and common areas
• Wash laundry items and provide clean linen and towels
• Communicate effectively
• Practice effective team behavior
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
• Is organized and manages time effectively
• Build resident and family satisfaction
Ideal candidates will be a Rockstar at the following tasks:
• Ability to organize and schedule routines and special projects so the are completed in a timely manner
• Ability to operate and maintain housekeeping equipment and tools
• Knowledge of solutions, chemicals and pertinent cleaning supplies and ability to read and understand label instructions
• Ability to fill out forms and keep accurate records
• Must meet all health requirements, including acceptable results on TB screen.
• Must meet State requirements on criminal background check.
• Must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
To apply, respond to this ad with your application or call Ashley at 425-449-4982