At Aegis Living of Aptos, an assisted living community, we are looking for someone who loves taking care of our elderly population. Are you someone who loves to be of service, loves making a difference and contributing to others? Then, we have a job for you!
Aegis of Aptos is located in the heart of downtown Aptos near Cabrillo College and seven minutes off the Cabrillo Highway.
We are so committed to dedicated employees that we will even pay for your continuing education, including HIV/Aids, CPR/First Aid, and 24 hour Medication Technician courses.
We are currently looking for the following shifts:
AM Shift Full Time - 6:30am to 2:30pm. Working some weekends is required.
PM shift full time- 2:30pm to 10:30pm. Working some weekends is required
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Great time management
- Great communication skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
- Consistent Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Clear Career Path
- Growth Opportunities
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program.
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Apply now by responding to this ad with your resume attached or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.