Join Aegis Living as a Medication Care Manager where you will be valued and appreciated. You will receive respect from your superiors, coworkers, and the residents you care for! If you love to care for seniors and are a real “people person,” then you have just found the perfect job!
We are looking for a Full-Time Medication Technician to join our team at Aegis of Carmichael!
Our cozy community is located at 4050 Walnut Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608, just outside of Sacramento.
As a Medication Technician your contributions to the team may include:
- Passing medication to residents under guidance of Health Services Director, Care Director and Associate Care Director using an electronic system.
- Working on the floor assisting Caregivers with ADL's when needed
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Experience in senior care preferred
- Ability to be a team player and communicate effectively
- Ability to have patience with our residents
- Ability to read and write in English
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information