Seeking an energetic, compassionate, and creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents and families! Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much or that you're too loud?
Then, you might consider a job here at Aegis as a Part Time Life Enrichment Assistant working Weekends or at least every Sunday from 8:30am to 5:00 pm.
Location: 14900 First Ave NE Shoreline WA 98155
A musical background, art background, and experience in event planning for seniors is a big plus.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, and conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as themed parties, holiday celebrations, and hosted speakers
- Create new and innovative enrichment programs and activities for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for residents
- Participating in painting and pottery, lunch outings, shopping trips, sporting events, card games, exercise, puzzles, games, movies and so much more!
- Maintain a professional and caring attitude towards residents
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to use computers, TV's, apps and other electronic devices
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Check some of the wonderful experiences that our Life Enrichment Team creates for the Residents.
Apply online or call Alma Lara Recruiter-Line Staff for any questions about this position at (425) 449-4984