If you have a passion for food and conversing with seniors - join our current dining staff in providing a fun and comfortable dining experience each day to our residents! As a server, you will be working directly with the culinary team and care team to serve fresh meals to order to our residents. Come grow with a company that is expanding and looking to add talented people!
Aegis Lodge is located at: 12629 116th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98034 in downtown Totem Lake.
This position is full time and requires you to work one weekend day.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up and clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Previous serving experience in an assisted living a PLUS
- Compassionate and a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and excellent memory
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.