We are seeking an energetic, compassionate, and creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents and families! Are you looking for a foot-in-the-door part-time position with Aegis Living that can lead to a full-time role?
We are located at Aegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lodge and brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
We are looking for a part-time availability: 8 hours on Wednesday's as a Life Enrichment Assistant, 4 hours on Thursday's as a Concierge
Your contributions to the Life Enrichment team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, and conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as themed parties, holiday celebrations, and hosted speakers
- Participating in painting and pottery, lunch outings, shopping trips, sporting events, card games, exercise, puzzles, games, movies and so much more!
- Maintain a professional and caring attitude towards residents
Your contributions to the Concierge team may include:
- Greet and direct visitors, families, residents, and employees to a designated person or location
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments and family outings with Care and Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees' and directors' responsibilities
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication, people, and organizational skills
- Ability to use computers, TV's, apps and other electronic devices
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Concierge required
- Adapt to change and ability to multitask
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.