Are you a person that loves cooking in a commercial setting? Would you like a rewarding job cooking for seniors?
We are located at Aegis Ravenna 8511 15th Ave NE Seattle WA 98115
We are looking for the following availability: We need someone flexible. Full Time and able to work weekends.
As a Prep Cook your contributions to the team may include:
- Preparing meals
- Upholding cleanliness standards
- Helping serve residents
- Opportunity of growth to Lead Prep Cook
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Must be minimum age of 18 years old
- Knowledge of food preparation and production
- Meet all health requirements
- Ability to pass background check
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please apply online or contact Recruiter- Line Staff Alma Lara at (425) 449-4984 for more details.