Do you enjoy driving and happily interacting with your passengers? Are you looking for a fulfilling job with seniors?
We are located at Aegis of West Seattle, 4700 SW Admiral Way, Seattle, WA 98116, a new assisted living community inspired by the beach environment that surrounds us.
We are looking for a part-time Driver with flexibility.
Áegis has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard. Today, Áegis is one of the most admired and emulated companies in the senior living industry so if you're interested in joining our company, apply for the Driver position now!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide transportation services for residents
- Organize driving schedule and availability
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees responsibilities
Please enjoy this video that highlights some of the people we have the pleasure to work with every day! And a little bit about why we keep winning "Best Place to Work" awards:
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassion and understanding for senior adults including those with Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Must be 25 years of age to transport Aegis residents.
- 1 year experience working with senior adults preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Active driver license with no type A and no more than two type B violations.
- Good navigational skills
- You must be able to pass a background check and physical abilities test.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits and an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or contact Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.