DO YOU WANT A CAREER MAKING PEOPLE’S LIVES BETTER?
Áegis Living has taken a visionary approach by looking outside our industry for best practices and business philosophies. We were founded in 1997 and have grown to 32 upscale and resort-style Senior Living communities. Our success comes from hiring talented managers with complimentary skills who desire a meaningful career caring for seniors. Áegis has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard. Today, Áegis is one of the most admired and emulated companies in the senior living industry.
Due to our continued growth, we are in search of a talented Per Diem Health Services Director / Float Nurse for our 9 Northern CA Communities. This nurse will travel to various communities in Northern CA and will provide clinical expertise and support to our residents and community team members.
- Regional travel within Northern CA to fill in at communities as needed as an on-site R.N. working as Health Services Director (DON), Wellness Nurse or Care Director (managing caregivers).
- Provide clinical support to communities and provide detailed communication to Regional Health Services Consultants and Operations department as requested
- While on-site at various communities, this individual will:
- Conduct all assessments and coordinate with team members to ensure that assessments and reassessments accurately reflect resident needs and are conducted in a caring and respectful manner
- Design the service plans and collaborate with others to ensure the quality of care and set standards that create a sense of security for the residents
- Provide information between resident, family, and physician on residents’ health care issues.
- Responsible for the overall accuracy and effectiveness of the resident medication delivery system
- Responsible for accurately maintaining health records for all residents
- Schedule and coach team members.
- Current and valid California nursing license required. RN license is preferred.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members, and staff
- Experience in staff member relations including training and development
- Experience managing a medication delivery system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Commitment to high-quality standards
- Living within the region is required.
- Previous experience as Health Services Director in an assisted living facility a plus.
Áegis wants to be the standard by which all great companies are measured, and that begins with outstanding employees. From the beginning, we have been committed to our employees by providing them with innovative programs and opportunities for professional growth. We are proud to say that for a number of years we have been voted us as one of the best places to work. When you choose a career at Áegis, you’re choosing a career that makes a difference in someone’s life – every single day. The rewards are immeasurable. If you work for us you can expect excellent salary and benefits, great work environment and an enjoyable work/life balance.