at Aegis Living (View all jobs)
If you're a person who loves food and wants to serve others the amazing food that you've prepared, then apply here! This is a part time position at Aegis of Moraga where we make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
Join Aegis Living and you will
LOVE YOUR JOB, LOVE THE TEAM AND LOVE THE MISSION!
Shift: Monday-Wednesday 6:00am-2:30pm
As a Cook your contributions to the team may include:
- Preparing meals
- Upholding cleanliness standards
- Help serve the residents when needed
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Must be a minimum age of 18 years old
- Knowledge of food preparation and production
- Meet all health requirements
- Available on the weekends and holidays
- Other cool stuff you might want to know:
Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!