At Aegis Living at The Lodge in Kirkland, an assisted living community, we are looking for someone who loves taking care of our elderly population. Come work for a company where you are appreciated, rewarded for your hard work, and part of a strong team. Are you someone who loves to be of service, loves making a difference and contributing to others? Then, we have a job for you!
Aegis Kirkland Lodge is located at: Aegis Lodge is located at 12629 116th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98034 in the heart of Totem Lake.
We are so committed to training our staff, we will even pay for your continuing education, including Mental Health, Dementia, CPR/FA and Medication Technician courses, and Nurse Delegation to dedicated employees. We hire HCA's and CNA's or persons aspiring/in the process to getting there!
The positions available are:
6am to 2pm full time, working one weekend day is required
2pm to 10pm, working one weekend day is required
10pm to 6am, working one weekend day is required
As a Care Giver (CNA or HCA) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Technician, Lead Medication Technician and Supervisor roles
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Active Certifications or ability to take provided, required direct care training.
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
To apply, respond to this email and attach a resume and good contact phone number OR call Ashley at 425-449-4982.