The Concierge position at Aegis Living of Issaquah is a people-facing, multi-tasking, exciting job that requires maturity and enduring patience from the right candidate. We are always looking to add people to our team who love coming to work with a positive, can-do attitude. If this describes your personality, please read on to see what this role entails..
Aegis of Issaquah is located at 780 NW Juniper St, Issaquah WA 98027 in the heart of downtown! We are right next to charming Gilman Village and a five minute walk to Safeway and Target. For those who take the bus, it is a twenty minute walk from the Issaquah Transit Center.
The schedule for this role is Sunday- Tuesday, 8am to 6:30pm.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Greet and check-in visitors, families, residents, and employees to the right person or place. You are the first person people see.
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical, hair, and outings with Care and Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees responsibilities
- Working with Marketing on side-tasks such as putting portfolios together.
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- A solid foundation in hospitality and hosting
- Display a desire to exceed expectations with every interaction
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships
- Ability to remain calm and think quickly under stressful situations
- Customer Service/Receptionist experience required
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please respond to this ad by submitting your resume or call Ashley at 425-449-4982