The Concierge is a caring and compassionate individual who projects a professional image. The Concierge is responsible for: 1) handling the front desk and all its assigned duties; 2) providing excellent customer service; and 3) supporting the smooth operation of the marketing department.
II. SUCCESS FACTORS
Success factors are the combination of skills, attributes and behaviors that, when applied, produce individual and organizational success.
· Caring and compassionate attitude and the ability to articulate true concern for people
· Strong communication skills to effectively meet the needs of residents, family members, staff members, and potential customers
· Professional appearance
· Commitment to high quality standards and service
· Strong team and leadership skills
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills
· Commitment to continuous improvement
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills
· Effective conflict resolution skills
· Demonstrated passion and Áegis mission orientation
· Respect confidentiality of residents and staff
III. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
The following position responsibilities are essential functions of the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested accommodation.
· Greet visitors to the Community
· Provide phone assistance
· Make appointments and assist residents in the Community
· Maintain the lobby and bistro areas
· Provide administrative assistance for staff
· Communicate effectively
· Practice effective team behavior
· Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
· Is organized and manages time effectively
· Build resident and family satisfaction
IV. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· 1 year or equivalent in customer service industry
· Knowledge of computers, internet, and software applications including Word and Excel
· Skilled in building relationships with residents, staff, and family members
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams
· Must meet all health requirements, including acceptable results on TB screen.
· Must meet State requirements on criminal background check.
· Must be a minimum age of 18 years old