Are you looking to get your foot in the door as a Server or Host? Do you want a fulfilling job and build relationships with your customers?
We are located at Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park, 2900 3rd Ave. W. Seattle, WA 98119 developed after the historically Victorian Queen Anne neighborhood. Neighboring Fremont, we have easy access to downtown bus routes and routes from highway 99!
We are looking for a full-time Server with flexible availability.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up and clean-up of the dining room
- Deliver and send back food cart at assigned time
- Keep kitchen stocked with supplies and food items
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Previous serving experience in an assisted living a PLUS
- Compassionate and a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and excellent memory
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program.
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or contact Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.