Aegis Living is in search of a Wellness Nurse, (LPN or RN) that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment. New grads are welcomed to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses and gain valuable skills. Looking to move up fast? Aegis is projected to open four new communities in WA in the next two years and we will be looking for ambitious persons with strong leadership skills.
Aegis of Issaquah is located in the heart of downtown Issaquah near Gilman Village and Target. Five minutes off of 900 and I-90.
This position is full time, 11am to 7:30pm and does require you to work some weekends.
As a Wellness Nurse (newly licensed RN or LPN) your contributions & training may include:
- Medication Management
- Communicate Community care plan changes to staff
- Communication with families and physicians
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care and skin documentation and review
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse and Senior Wellness Nurse and Health Services Director
What you'll need to rock at this job:
- LPN or RN license that is active and in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth and our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.