Meaningful work, every day in a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" and Best in Class luxury environment.
This position is located at Aegis Lodge: 12629 116th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98034
Aegis is in search of a Registered Nurse (Wellness Nurse) that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment.
New grads are welcomed to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses and gain valuable skills
As a WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training may include:
- Medication Management
- Communicate Community care plan changes to staff
- Communication with families and physicians
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care and skin documentation and review
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse and Senior Wellness Nurse and Health Services Director
Looking to move up fast? Aegis is projected to open four new communities in WA in the next two years. We will be looking for ambitious persons with strong leadership skills.
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- LPN or RN license that is active and in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
This job is full time Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday.
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth and our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.