TAKE ON A NEW ROLE IN 2020 WITH AN AMAZING NEW JOB AS CA REGIONAL NURSE WITH AEGIS LIVING!
There is an incredible demand for our services. We’re in the business of serving seniors in luxury assisted living and memory care who have lived amazing lives and we work to help them embrace the possibilities of each day. We are a well-known brand of servant-based leaders looking for one more. You.
As leaders in one of the fastest-growing industries in America, Aegis Living is positioned to fulfill the robust needs of America’s aging baby boomers. With one in five people entering retirement age in 2035, we are preparing for the baby boomers who are technologically advanced and who will expect personalized care. Aegis has 33 existing communities scattered across the West Coast. We are a 22-year-old company with plans to double in size within the next 10 years. We are approaching $3 billion in real estate assets and currently have a half-billion dollars invested in seven new communities under development. Our Communities are advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and Memory Care.
Looking for a job that you will love?
We're looking for a N. CA / BAY AREA Regional Nurse to join the Corporate Team and report directly to the Vice President of Nursing and Care Services. The successful individual will be responsible for driving excellence in 9 of our N CA / Bay Area Communities through overall planning, program design, and staff development. He/She will provide hands-on support to the Community Director of Nursing/Health Services Directors (HSD) in the Northern California / Bay Area region.
- Serve as the Regional Nurse and CA Regulation Expert. Responsible for the licensing regulations and identifies citable situations.
- Make frequent visits to the N. CA Communities to meet with the HSD, assess the community utilization of the resident care systems and assist the HSD with planning and corrections of all potential issues.
- Recommends, problem solves and implements systems to support needed processes
- Monitor the Assessment/Service plan process to ensure that service fees are assigned in an accurate and timely manner, and that each resident has a current and accurate service plan.
- Conduct follow up investigations as needed on any non-employee unusual occurrences related to resident care, medications, or health services.
- Review licensing deficiencies related to health services. Assists the N. CA communities in developing and (as needed) implementing Plans of Correction.
- Assist in the recruitment of and interview candidates for the communities’ nursing positions by providing input to the General Manager to assist in the selection. Coordinate coverage for Community HSD vacancies as needed.
- Organize orientation schedule for each new nurse. Organize and conduct routine HSD meetings.
- Supports educational outreach for WA Communities as needed. Provide education and support services to the General Manager, Care Directors and the community staff members as needed in the area of assigned responsibilities.
- Work closely with our Compliance Officer to ensure compliance with the Quality Assurance process.
What you’ll need to be considered:
- CA RN required, BSN or ARNP preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in a Regional Nursing role in the assisted living or skilled nursing field preferred or large facility SNF, LTC, hospice oversight will be considered.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and working experience with State Regulations relating to the health services field.
- Extensive management and organizational experience required, and the ability to implement systems approach to care.
- Experience and demonstrated skill set in working with individuals with Dementia.
- Ability to provide medication administration.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work diplomatically and collaboratively with Community and Home Office staff.
- Ability to work out of a home office in the San Francisco Bay/ N. CA area with the ability to travel to/work in our 9 Northern California communities.
- Ability to attend meetings outside the assigned geographic area. Occasional overnight and air travel required.
- Must be proficient Microsoft Office Suite products, PowerPoint and Excel.
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times @ http://careers.aegisliving.com/ and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!