LOVE THE TEAM, LOVE THE CULTURE, LOVE YOUR WORK
Meaningful work, Every day as Sales Director at Aegis of Las Vegas
Bring your people skills, sales ability, networking talents and make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis. Join us as Sales Director @ Aegis of Las Vegas.
Our Las Vegas, Memory Care Community is designed to celebrate life and provide loving care for our Residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia. We have developed an innovative and dedicated community designed specifically for people with memory loss and their unique needs. Our “Life’s Neighborhood™” program is designed to ease the symptoms of the disease and celebrate the life of the individual. As a Sales Director with Aegis, you will deliver premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details for this Assisted Living community.
The Sales Director will implement and coordinate all property sales-related activities:
- Responsible for lease-up of the community and outreach to the local area to prospective Residents, Resident family members, and Community Leadership.
- Build referral partner relationships to include local Physicians, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Community Leaders. Develop and implement community events to increase awareness of the property.
- Deliver service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Our Sales Director will be a team player that enjoys challenges, is professional, upbeat, and encourages others to succeed.
- 5+ years outside sales experience required
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Experience working in a service-related industry desired, experience working in hospitality, hospice or health care a plus.
- Must have the ability to travel locally to attend functions, network within the community, create and implement events.
As Sales Director you will receive a 5-week training program, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and an enjoyable work environment.
Research us. Ask around:
Aegis Living is the luxury provider of Assisted Living and memory care that has a strong presence and an outstanding reputation in the Senior Living industry. We have 32 West Coast Communities, 2300 amazing residents and 2100 service-focused employees.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times @ http://careers.aegisliving.com/ and why we've received the 2017 Employee's Choice Award from Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!