JOIN AEGIS LIVING - LOVE YOUR JOB, LOVE YOUR TEAM, LOVE THE MISSION!
As leaders in one of the fastest-growing industries in America, Aegis Living is positioned to fulfill the robust needs of America’s aging baby boomers with half-billion dollars invested in 7 new communities under development.
Due to our continued growth, we are in search of a Sales Director for our AEGIS LODGE COMMUNITY based in Kirkland, WA.
Our Communities are advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and offer luxury Assisted Living and Memory Care Support. As our Sales Director, you will introduce premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details to our prospective residents and family members. The future location to be determined in the Greater Seattle area.
With your people skills and sales ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others.
Your contributions to the team will include:
The Sales Director will implement and coordinate all property sales-related activities. She/he is responsible for lease-up of this upscale Assisted Living property. Duties will include outreach to the local area to prospective residents, resident family members, and community leadership. The Sales Director will focus on building long-term, value-based referral partner relationships to include local physicians, hospitals, Skilled Nursing /Long Term Care Facilities and community leaders. Provide tours, manage contracts, develop and implement community and site events to increase community & brand awareness of the property. Our Sales Directors deliver service excellence throughout each perspective customer experience.
- Work with the General Manager and Vice President of Sales to implement the sales/marketing plan for the property that addresses revenue, customers, referral partners, events and market.
- Gain an understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serve the customer by understanding their issues and concerns to offer the best solution. Achieve revenue goals by increasing room occupancy through use of negotiating skills and creative selling abilities.
REQUIREMENTS: What you'll need to excel at this job:
The ideal candidate will be a team player that enjoys a challenge, is professional, upbeat, and encourages others to succeed.
- 5+ years of sales experience required.
- Assisted Living or health care sales experience is preferred.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University preferred.
- Outside sales experience preferred.
- Service industry or service-oriented sales experience preferred. Senior Living Industry experience is not required.
- Must have the ability to travel independently to attend functions and visit local business (a car and valid driver’s license is required for this position.)
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work environment.
- Initial 5-week training program, ongoing regional and annual training programs and opportunities for growth.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off) and amazing employee meals for $1.
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times @ https://www.aegisliving.com/careers and why we've received the 2017 Employee's Choice Award from Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!