ARE YOU A CHARGE NURSE OR DIRECTOR OF NURSING?
INTERESTED IN WORKING A JOB WHERE YOU WILL
LOVE YOUR TEAM, LOVE THE WORK, LOVE THE CULTURE AND LOVE THE MISSION?
Join us at Aegis of Queen Anne on Galer
We are in search of a NURSE / DIRECTOR OF NURSING to lead health services and the nursing team for our Aegis Community. Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living. The Aegis of Queen Anne on Galer Team provides outstanding care to our residents in a community that provides premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details.
The Aegis of Queen Anne on Galer is a beautiful, upscale community with premiere offerings that include nursing care, a creative and fun life enrichment program, delicious food that focuses on health and joy With your nursing skills and leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
As a Director of Nursing your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living & memory care residents.
- Create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing:
RN required . Current nursing license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!) and an enjoyable work environment and team.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
At Aegis of Queen Anne on Galer you will:
LOVE YOUR RESIDENTS, LOVE THE TEAM AND LOVE THE CULTURE!
Research us. Ask around
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!