We are located at Aegis of West Seattle!
Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" and Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis is in search of a CARE DIRECTOR that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on care, oversee the care team & create a fun work environment.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
To assist the General Manager with leading and managing care team members.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Manager the entire community care team
- Perform daily rounds observing care delivered by care team; demonstrate expectations of high quality direct care
- Hire competent staff with strong customer service skills
- Orient, train and develop care team members
- Manage resources effectively
- Reward and motivate care team
- Process owner for quality of resident move-in and first two weeks of residency
- Implement resident physical safety measures
- Use Yardi Voyager program to manage all Personal Care Daily Logs to maintain person-centered care
- Participate in weekly service plan meeting
- Communicate service plan changes to care team
- Schedule and attend family/resident service meetings to review changes
- Lead daily roster meetings
- Lead monthly all staff meeting
This is a salaried position where a flexible work schedule is expected
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth and our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!