Business Office Manager
Join Aegis of Napa and you will Love your Job, Love your Team, Love the Residents and Love the Mission!
Do people tell you that you are positive and fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Do you have empathy and energy, too? If you love to care for seniors and are a real "people person," then you have just found the perfect job!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Code invoices and maintain vendor files
- Receive, record, and forward payments to appropriate department(s)
- Ensure accuracy of accounts receivable through the aging report, rent roll, and census report
- Coordinate benefits administration by explaining benefits to new staff members and any changes during annual enrollment
- Maintain personnel and resident administrative files
- Prepare and process payroll information including new hire paperwork
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- 3 or more years exposure to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and/or payroll
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to interact professionally with co-workers, residents, and families
- Office management and or human resource exposure is a plus.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
Our community is located at 2100 Redwood Road, Napa. This really is a great place to work!