ARE YOU A TALENTED MEDICATION CARE GIVER?
ARE YOU READY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER?
Full-Time Schedule: 10:30pm-6:30am
Join our amazing Aegis of Bellevue team in Downtown Bellevue!
148 102nd Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Are you an experienced Medication Care Giver that:
- Loves the residents, loves the care team and leads by example?
- Looks forward to going to work every day?
- Finds a solution that truly makes a difference in the lives of others?
- Wants to work in an environment that is professional, but feels like family?
- Is able to connect well with others?
As an Lead Medication Care Manager your contributions & training might include:
- Work direct personal care shifts as directed by the Care Director
- Manage and administer medication for residents
- Assist in training of care staff
- Participate in management of staff
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another and builds fun into the job
- A willingness to work the floor and lead by example
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills; oral and written
- Strong computer skills
- Understanding memory care programming is desired
- WA State – Active CNA or HCA license required
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for more information.