This position is located at Aegis at Marymoor: 4585 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy. NE Redmond, WA 98052.
Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors? Come work at Aegis, an assisted living community!
Aegis of Marymoor is looking for silly, kind, compassionate, hard-working, and dedicated caregivers. We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and Indeed and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people- we hire the best. We are so committed to our staff, we offer paid Mental Health, Dementia, and CEU training and many advancement opportunities. We are growing and looking to add people who want to eventually be leaders in our new communities opening in 2020 and 2021.
As a Caregiver (CNA or HCA) your contributions to the team may include:
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to be a team player
- Patience with families and residents
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Be a cheerleader to empower and encourage residents.
- Help residents with all daily life activities.
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Caregiver, Caregiver Lead, Associate Care Director and Care Director.
Open positions are as follows:
PM shift 2:30pm to 10:30pm
NOC shift 10:30pm to 6:30am
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Apply by attaching a resume to this posting or by calling Ashley at 425-449-4982!