Maintenance Assistant- Full Time
Would you love a job where your contribution makes a difference in the lives of others? No Experience? We Train! This is a FULL-TIME position and eligible for Benefits.
We are located in the beautiful town of Moraga, (only 20 minutes from Oakland or Walnut Creek and less than 30 minutes from Berkeley, Richmond, or El Sobrante).
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Commitment to high quality standards and service
- Demonstrated maintenance and repair expertise
- Commitment to continuous improvement
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Perform repairs and do preventative maintenance on mechanicals
- Prepare rooms for new residents
- Communicate effectively
- Practice team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Build resident and family satisfaction
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!