Aegis Living of Issaquah, an assisted living community is in search of a Wellness Nurse that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment. We provide CEU's and other additional training to our nurses so you can provide the best care and fell comfortable in your job. The position is Tuesday through Saturday, Noon to 8:30pm and you would be joining a team of four nurses.
As an ENTRY LEVEL WELLNESS NURSE( LPN or RN) your contributions & training may include:
- Medication Management
- Update medication list
- Request mediation changes
- Communicate w/ family and providers
- Skin assessments
- Evaluated change of conditions
- Assess if residents needed sent out after falls
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- LPN or RN license that is active and in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth and our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
To apply, reply to this posting with your resume or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.