Aegis of Redmond is located next to river at 7480 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
Seeking an energetic, compassionate, and creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents and families! Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much or that you're too loud? Have you been told you are gentle, kind and compassionate? Then, you might consider a job here at Aegis of Redmond as a Life Enrichment Assistant!!
A musical background, art background, and experience in event planning is a big plus. The position is full time and requires you to work weekends and at times, drive the Aegis Bus.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, and conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as themed parties, holiday celebrations, and hosted speakers
- Create new and innovative enrichment programs and activities for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for residents
- Participating in painting and pottery, lunch outings, shopping trips, sporting events, card games, exercise, puzzles, games, movies and so much more!
- Maintain a professional and caring attitude towards residents
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to use computers, TV's, apps and other electronic devices
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
IF you are interested in applying for this position, please respond and attach a resume. OR call Ashley at 425-449-4982.